Monday, November 15, 2010

WE HAVE A ROLLER!! 


John came home between work and basketball practice (he's a coach at Thunderbird High School) for about 20 minutes. He jumped in the shower and I noticed she was about to roll over. I had him come out real quick and we both watched as she rolled over. It was pretty exciting!  I started clapping and jumping up and down (I think I may have scared her briefly) and John said, "this is so exciting! It's like Christmas!" 
She has been pretty close to rolling for awhile now, so it was pretty fun to watch her accomplish that task. It didn't take long for her to realize being on her tummy wasn't as exciting as her back where she could see everything. However, she rolled again later tonight. Good times. 

I took a couple of pictures but you can't really tell what just happened. I'll try to get better ones of  her mid roll and rolled over later and post those when I get them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment